20 Reasons to Start a Wine Side Gig in 2020
Looking for a fun side gig in the new year? You love wine, you love meeting new people and experiencing new things, so why not a wine side gig? (It sure beats driving people around to enjoy all the fun you could be having!)
Whether you’re wanting to earn extra cash, need a break from the 9 to 5 grind or want to learn about (and taste!) wine and expand your horizons, our wine gig is the perfect way to do it! Become an Independent Wine Consultant and join the thousands of women and men loving and sharing wine across our #OneWineNation. $39.95 is all it takes to become an Independent Wine Consultant. With no inventory to carry or keep and with no wine knowledge required—it couldn’t be simpler to get started. Why not hire yourself in 2020 and give us a swirl? Jump right in and turn wine into an income! Here are 20 reasons why you should:
20. Freedom & flexibility – you decide when and how you want to work, from virtual to in-home Tastings
19. Um…it’s wine! Speaking of wine—men, women, who doesn’t like wine? Wine is universal and our opportunity is open to everyone in our service areas
18. Save up for that summer vacay or that thing you’ve always had your eye on; pay down student debt or your house payment
17. Earn perks and rewards you can qualify for monthly
16. Represent quality wines crafted with passion by our Winemaker. Our exclusive wines have won over 200 awards at international and national wine competitions and please every palate and personality, from light and sweet, to rich and bold.
15. Easy training videos and materials walk you through everything you need to know to start and build your business
14. You don’t need to bring or buy anything to do Wine Tastings. How easy is that?
13. We are a long-established Napa Valley Winery, led by a female President & CEO
12. At least four different wines to sip, swirl and share monthly. Recipe pairings, easy stats and tasting tips by our Winemaker are included with every wine, making it simple to learn & share.
11. Be richly rewarded for getting your new side gig off to a great start in 100 days
10. No wine experience needed
9. Support – guidance and training from your peers and Leaders. If you ever need help, our dedicated IWCCare support team is here to help you be successful.
8. Give back – be part of our Raise Your Glass corporate giving program supporting Veterans, military and Gold Star families
7. No inventory to purchase, keep or manage, EVER! Everything ships directly from our Home Winery to Hosts and customers
6. You decide what you want to earn – there are no monthly quotas or minimums
5. Friends – become a part of our Wine Nation community of exceptional, fun, wine-loving people & meet new friends at every Wine Tasting
4. Low startup cost – just $39.95 for your Wine Cellar Entry Kit, plus you get your very own website, mobile app & social marketing tools
3. Be appreciated, celebrated and recognized for your achievements
2. Learn – about wines, about leadership, about friendship and about yourself
1. Have FUN, build your future and shape your dreams
So what are you waiting for? Talk to your Independent Wine Consultant today to get started, or learn more about us here.