This delicious recipe for Zingy Shrimp Tacos pairs perfectly with Table White Wine.
1. Place shrimp, 2 teaspoons of the oil and Seasoning in large bowl; toss to coat.
2. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons of the oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
3. Serve shrimp in tortillas with desired toppings, such as Quick Zingy Guacamole (see recipe below).
4. Serving Suggestions:
- For Quick Zingy Guacamole, stir 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Zingy Seasoning and 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and mashed until well blended. Cover surface with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until ready to serve. Stir before serving.
- Serve Zingy Shrimp Tacos with desired toppings, such as shredded lettuce or cabbage, prepared coleslaw, salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped tomato, cilantro, red onion, sliced avocado or lime wedges
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.