Applewood Bacon Chicken Skewers
This delicious recipe for Applewood Bacon Chicken Skewers pairs perfectly with Moderna 2018 Tannat.
12 (1 skewer)
- 1 1/2 Pound(s) Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes (about 24 pieces)
- 2 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Grill Mates® Applewood Rub
- 12 Slices bacon
- 12 (6-inch) Wooden skewers, soaked in water
1. Toss chicken with Rub in large bowl until evenly coated. Set aside.
2. Place 2 layers of paper towels on a microwavable plate. Place 6 slices of bacon in single layer on paper towels. Cover with 1 layer of paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until bacon is partially cooked. Repeat with remaining bacon. Let cool slightly. Cut each bacon slice in half crosswise to make 24 pieces.
3. Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each piece of chicken. Thread 2 bacon-wrapped chicken pieces onto each skewer.
4. Grill skewers over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.