Applewood BBQ Burgers
This delicious recipe for Applewood BBQ Burgers pairs perfectly with Family Ranch Aged on Bourbon Oak Red Wine.
- 1 Pound(s) Lean ground beef
- 2 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Grill Mates® Applewood Rub
- 1 Medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 Hamburger rolls
- 1/4 Cup(s) Barbecue sauce
1. Mix ground beef and Rub until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
2. Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160ºF). Grill onion and bell pepper in grill basket or grill rack 3 to 4 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring frequently.
3. Serve burgers on rolls topped with grilled onions, bell peppers and barbecue sauce.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.