Applewood-Rubbed Grilled Chicken Under A Brick
This delicious recipe for Applewood-Rubbed Grilled Chicken Under A Brick pairs perfectly with Family Ranch 2019 Cabernet Franc.
- 1 Whole chicken (4 to 5 pounds), butterflied
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/4 Cup(s) McCormick® Grill Mates® Applewood Rub
1. Brush skin-side of chicken with oil. Rub Applewood Rub evenly over chicken.
2. Place chicken, skin-side down on grill over medium heat. Place foil-wrapped brick on top of chicken.
3. Grill 10 to 15 minutes. Remove brick using tongs; turn chicken and place brick back on top. Grill 10 to 15 minutes longer or until cooked through (internal temperature reaches 165°F in the thigh).
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.