Arizona Cheesy Chimichanga Dip
This delicious recipe for Arizona Cheesy Chimichanga Dip pairs perfectly with Milano Cellars 2020 Moscato.
- 1 Package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup(s) McCormick® Mayonesa (Mayonnaise) With Lime Juice
- 1/2 Cup(s) Sour cream
- 1 Can (4 1/2 ounces) diced green chiles, undrained
- 1 package McCormick® Burrito Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 Cup(s) Shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Shredded cooked chicken
- 2 (6-inch) tostada bowls
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, chiles, Seasoning Mix and 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese in large bowl until well blended. Stir in chicken.
2. Place tostada bowls on foil-lined baking sheet. Spoon dip evenly into the 2 tostada bowls. Top each bowl with remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
3. Bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with desired toppings and tortilla chips.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.