Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps
This delicious recipe for Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps pairs perfectly with Cookie Cellars Biscotti.
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Sesame oil
- 1 Pound(s) Lean ground beef
- 1/4 Cup(s) Soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Packed brown sugar
- 2 Teaspoon(s) Finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Ground Ginger from McCormick® Flavor Makers Chinese-Style
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Ground White Pepper from McCormick® Flavor Makers Chinese-Style
- 1/2 Cup(s) Shredded carrots
- Lettuce leaves
- Sesame Seed from McCormick® Flavor Makers Chinese-Style
- Thinly sliced green onion
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Cook ground beef until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and white pepper. Add carrots; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Serve beef mixture wrapped in lettuce leaves with sesame seed, green onions and any other Asian-inspired toppings, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.