Bacon & Chive Easy Twice Baked Potatoes
This delicious recipe for Bacon & Chive Easy Twice Baked Potatoes pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Cheers” Chardonnay.
- 2 Large baking potatoes, scrubbed and pierced with a fork
- 1/2 Cup(s) Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup(s) Milk
- 4 Slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Butter
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic and Onion, Black Pepper and Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Freeze-Dried Chives
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix Seafood Sauce, wine and melted butter in medium bowl. Add shrimp; toss to coat well.
2. Spread shrimp with sauce on foil-lined large shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
3. Bake 10 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Serve shrimp with sauce from baking pan and baguette slices for dipping.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.