Bacon Wrapped Scallop Skewers
This delicious recipe for Bacon Wrapped Scallop Skewers pairs perfectly with Elance Cellars 2018 Chardonnay.
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Grill Mates® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 12 Slices thick-cut bacon
- 1 Pound(s) Large sea scallops, (about 12)
- Mix butter and Seasoning in small bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange bacon slices in single layer on bacon grilling rack or shallow disposable foil pan. Grill over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until bacon is halfway cooked. Remove bacon from grill; cool slightly.
- Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each scallop. Thread onto skewers. Brush scallops with butter mixture.
- Grill skewers over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until scallops are opaque and bacon is crispy, turning occasionally and brushing with any remaining butter mixture.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.