Baked Brie Bowl
This delicious recipe for Baked Brie Bowl pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Happy Holidays” Chardonnay.
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1 Loaf round sourdough bread , (about 1 pound)
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Butter, softened
- 1 Round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix spices and sugar in small bowl. Set aside. Place bread on baking sheet. Cut circle in top of bread and remove bread center to make room for the Brie.
2. Spread butter on bread. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the spice mixture. With knife, make 2-inch cuts at 1-inch intervals around edge of bread. Remove rind from Brie and place in bread. Sprinkle Brie with remaining spice mixture. Replace top of bread.
3. Bake 20 to 30 minutes. To serve, remove bread top and break into bite size pieces. Dip bread pieces in hot Brie.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.