Baked Sweet Potato Chips
This delicious recipe for Baked Sweet Potato Chips pairs perfectly with le Cadeau Semi-Seco Sparkling Wine.
- 1 Large sweet potato, well rinsed
- 4 Teaspoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Sea Salt from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Slice sweet potato into thin slices with a mandolin or knife. Place in large bowl. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and sea salt; toss to coat well.
2. Place sweet potato slices in single layer on large shallow foil-lined baking pans. (You will need to prepare in 2 or 3 batches.)
3. Bake one pan at a time 25 to 30 minutes or until crisp, rotating pan halfway through cook time. Cool on wire rack 10 to 15 minutes.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.