Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Honey Spice Dip
This delicious recipe for Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Honey Spice Dip pairs perfectly with Joy Cellars Bliss.
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Brown sugar
- 2 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 Pound(s) Sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into shoestrings
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Canola oil
- 1/2 Cup(s) Reduced fat sour cream
- 1/2 Cup(s) Plain lowfat yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Honey
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix brown sugar, 2 teaspoons of the cinnamon, ginger and salt in small bowl. Toss sweet potatoes with oil in large bowl. Add spice mixture; toss to coat well. Spread sweet potatoes in single layer on shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
2. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender and lightly browned, turning halfway through baking time.
3. Meanwhile, mix sour cream, yogurt, honey and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl. Serve sweet potatoes with dip.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.