Beef & Shiitake Kabobs
This delicious recipe for Beef & Shiitake Kabobs pairs perfectly with Fact 2020 Cabernet Franc.
- 1 Pound(s) Boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 Cup(s) Lawry's® Teriyaki With Pineapple Juice Marinade, divided
- 1 Cup(s) Sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 6 Green onions, cut into 4-inch pieces
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Sesame Seed, toasted (optional)
1. Place beef in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/4 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Reserve remaining marinade for brushing.
2. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove beef from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Alternately thread beef, mushrooms and green onions onto 8 skewers.
3. Grill over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until beef is desired doneness, turning frequently and brushing with reserved 1/4 cup marinade. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.