Blackberry Pepper Wings
This delicious recipe for Blackberry Pepper Wings pairs perfectly with Above 2021 Zinfandel.
- 1 Cup(s) Blackberry preserves
- 1 Cup(s) Fresh blackberries
- 3 Tablespoon(s) Cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Honey
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Water
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Pound(s) Chicken wing pieces
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
1. Mix preserves, blackberries, vinegar, honey, water and pepper in medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 15 minutes or until slightly thickened and syrupy, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Set aside.
2. Toss wings with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with Seasoning; toss to coat evenly.
3. Grill wings over medium heat 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
4. Place grilled wings in clean large bowl. Add 1/2 cup of the blackberry sauce; toss to coat well. Serve immediately with remaining sauce for dipping.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.