This delicious recipe for Blu Burgers pairs perfectly with Tolerant Vinotype wines.
- 1/2 Cup(s) Medium habanero chile, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup(s) Whipped cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Heavy cream
- 1 Pound(s) Lean ground beef
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Rosemary, Crushed
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 4 Slices red onion, 1/2-inch thick
- 2 Teaspoon(s) Oil
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Black Pepper, Coarse Ground
- 4 Rolls, such as Challah or crusty artisan rolls
1. Mix 1/4 cup of the blue cheese, cream cheese and cream in small bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Mix ground beef, remaining 1/4 cup blue cheese, rosemary and sea salt in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 patties. Brush onion with oil.
2. Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Grill onions 3 to 4 minutes per side or until browned. Toss grilled onions with balsamic vinegar, honey and pepper.
3. Serve burgers on rolls with grilled onions and blue cheese mixture.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.