Breakfast Monkey Bread with Sausage
This delicious recipe for Breakfast Monkey Bread with Sausage pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Mother’s Day” 2017 Lodi Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 3/4 Cup(s) Milk
- 1 Package McCormick® Original Country Gravy Mix
- 1/4 Cup(s) Melted butter
- 3 Cans (7.5 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 Cup(s) Shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 Pound(s) Ground breakfast sausage, cooked and drained
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix milk, Gravy Mix and melted butter with whisk in large bowl until well blended. Reserve 1/2 cup of the gravy mixture; set aside.
2. Cut biscuits into quarters. Add biscuit pieces to gravy mixture in large bowl; gently toss to coat. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and cooked sausage until well blended. Place biscuit mixture into greased 10-cup bundt pan. Pour reserved gravy mixture over top.
3. Bake 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cool in pan 5 to 10 minutes. To unmold, loosen sides of monkey bread from pan with a knife. Invert, cheese side up, onto serving plate. Serve warm.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.