Brussels Sprouts with Warm Bacon Pomegranate Dressing
This delicious recipe for Brussels Sprouts with Warm Bacon Pomegranate Dressing pairs perfectly with Fact White Wine.
- 12 Slices bacon
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Flour
- 3/4 Cup(s) Kitchen Basics® Original Beef Stock
- 1/4 Cup(s) Pomegranate juice
- 2 Teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon(s) French's Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 Pound(s) Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup(s) Pomegranate seeds
- Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp. Drain bacon on paper towels. Set aside.
- Remove all but 3 tablespoons drippings from skillet. Add flour; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Add stock, pomegranate juice, sugar, mustard, thyme and garlic powder; cook and stir 2 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from heat.
- Crumble bacon. Add to skillet along with Brussels sprouts and pomegranate seeds; toss to coat well.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.