Buffalo Chicken Chili
This delicious recipe for Buffalo Chicken Chili pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Let’s Stay Home” California Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 Pound(s) Ground chicken
- 1/2 Cup(s) Chopped carrots
- 1/2 Cup(s) Chopped celery
- 1 Package McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix, Original
- 1 Can (15 ounces) white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Can (14 1/2 ounces) petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 Cup(s) FRANK’S® RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
1. Melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add carrots and celery; cook and stir 1 minute. Add ground chicken; cook 5 minutes or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with desired toppings. For more heat, drizzle with additional RedHot Sauce, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.