Caramel Apple Sangria
Try this delicious Caramel Apple Sangria cocktail with a white wine. Find the perfect white wine here.
- 1 Chilled bottle of white wine
- 8 Cup(s) Fresh apple cider
- 1 Cup(s) Unflavored or caramel vodka
- 4-5 Medium apples, cored and chopped
- 1/4 Cup(s) Caramel syrup (plus more for garnishing)
1. Place chopped apples in the bottom of a large pitcher.
2. Drizzle the caramel syrup over top.
3. Add white wine, apple cider and vodka, then stir well to combine.
4. Chill for at least four hours or overnight.
5. Before serving, swirl caramel syrup around the inside of a glass. Fill with chilled sangria.
*Recipe courtesy of The Sweetest Occasion