Carne Asada Fajitas
This delicious recipe for Carne Asada Fajitas pairs perfectly with Family Ranch Aged on Bourbon Oak Red Wine.
4 (2 fajitas)
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 2 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Mexican Seasoning, divided
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Oil
- 1 Pound(s) Skirt steak
- 2 Red bell peppers, quartered and seeded
- 1 Large red onion, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 8 Flour tortillas, (6-inch)
1. Mix vinegar, lime juice, 1 tablespoon of the Seasoning, honey and oil in small bowl until well blended. Set aside. Rub steak with remaining 1 tablespoon Seasoning.
2. Grill steak and vegetables over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side or until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender. Brush occasionally with 2 tablespoons of the lime juice mixture.
3. Slice steak across the grain into thin slices. Cut vegetables into thin slices. Spoon steak and vegetables onto warmed tortillas. Drizzle with remaining lime juice mixture.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.