Chaat Loaded Fries
This delicious recipe for Chaat Loaded Fries pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Father’s Day” Semi-Seco Sparkling.
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Chaat Masala Seasoning
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Lemon & Pepper Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 1/2 Pound(s) (8 ounces) paneer cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 Cup(s) Plus 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Fresh lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Fresh lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1 Bag (32 ounces) frozen fries
- 3 Tablespoon(s) Sliced green onion
- 1 Small red chili pepper, thinly sliced
- Finely chopped fresh cilantro, to garnish
1. Mix Chaat Masala Seasoning and Lemon & Pepper Seasoning in small bowl. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Place paneer in large bowl. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the Chaat Lemon Pepper Seasoning, tossing to coat. Add paneer to skillet. Sear until golden brown on all sides. Remove from skillet; set aside.
3. Whisk sour cream, lemon zest and juice, and sugar in small bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Cook fries according to package directions until golden brown. Place hot fries in large bowl; add paneer and remaining Chaat Lemon Pepper Seasoning, tossing to coat.
5. Arrange fries on serving platter. Drizzle with the lemon sour cream and top with green onion and red chili pepper. Sprinkle with cilantro to serve. Serve warm.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.