Champagne Cheddar Spread
This delicious recipe for Champagne Cheddar Spread pairs perfectly with le Cadeau Brut Sparkling Wine.
- 1 Pound(s) Cheddar cheese, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 Ounce(s) (1/2 package) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup(s) Champagne
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- French bread slices
1. Place all ingredients in food processor; cover. Process until smooth. Spoon into serving bowl. Cover.
2. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Serve with assorted cut-up vegetables, crackers or French bread slices.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.