Chana Masala with Paneer
This delicious recipe for Chana Masala with Paneer perfectly with Homage Cellars 2018 Viognier.
4 (1 cup)
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Coriander
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Ground Turmeric
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Cup(s) Kitchen Basics® Unsalted Vegetable Stock
- 1 Can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 Can (15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 Package (12 to 14 ounces) paneer, cubed
- 1/3 Cup(s) Heavy cream
1. Melt butter in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Add coriander, ginger, cumin, sea salt, turmeric, cayenne pepper, stock and tomato sauce; cook and stir 5 minutes to blend the flavors.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Simmer 5 minutes or until heated through.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.