Cheesy Garlic Alfredo Scalloped Potatoes
This delicious recipe for Cheesy Garlic Alfredo Scalloped Potatoes pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Father’s Day” Chardonnay.
- 2 Pound(s) Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Cup(s) Half-and-half
- 1 Package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 Cup(s) Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 Package McCormick® Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce Mix
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with no stick cooking spray. Place potatoes in large bowl. Set aside.
2. Stir half-and-half, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and Sauce Mix with wire whisk in small saucepan on medium heat until cheeses are melted and smooth. Pour cheese sauce over potatoes; toss to coat well. Pour into prepared baking dish. Cover with foil.
3. Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil. Sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese. Bake 15 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.