This delicious recipe for Chicken Satay pairs perfectly with Tatu Estates 2019 Petit Verdot.
- 1/2 Cup(s) Thai Kitchen® Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Thai Kitchen® Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Premium Fish Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Thai Kitchen® Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Red Curry Paste
- 2 Teaspoon(s) Minced fresh lemongrass
- 1 Pound(s) Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch strips
- Bamboo skewers
- 1/2 Cup(s) Thai Kitchen® Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Peanut Satay Sauce
1. Mix coconut milk, fish sauce, curry paste and lemongrass in small bowl until well blended. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; toss to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 1 hour or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Thread chicken strips onto skewers.
3. Broil or grill over medium-high heat 3 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with Peanut Satay Sauce for dipping.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.