Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Stars
This delicious recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Stars pairs perfectly with Celestial Cellars 2022 Orange Muscat.
- 1 Package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 Cup(s) Butter, softened
- 1 1/3 Cup(s) Confectioners’ sugar
- 2/3 Cup(s) Firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 Cup(s) Miniature chocolate chips
- 4 Cup(s) Vanilla wafer crumbs
1. Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add sugars, vanilla and salt; mix until blended and smooth. Stir in vanilla wafer crumbs and chocolate chips.
2. Press cookie dough mixture firmly into an even layer onto bottom of foil-lined 15x10x1-inch shallow baking pan. Freeze 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
3. Flip cookie dough onto cutting board. Remove foil. Cut into star shapes with 2-inch star-shaped cookie cutter. Press cookie dough scraps onto pan, refreezing cookie dough if too soft, to cut out more stars. Freeze or refrigerate cookie dough stars until ready to serve.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.