Chocolate Coconut Cake with Chocolate Glaze
This delicious recipe for Chocolate Coconut Cake with Chocolate Glaze pairs perfectly with Elance Cellars 2018 Rosé.
- 1 Package (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 Can (13.66 ounces) Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk, well stirred
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup(s) Sugar
- 1/4 Cup(s) Milk
- 3 Tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1/2 Cup(s) Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup(s) Flaked coconut, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. For the Chocolate Coconut Cake, beat cake mix, coconut milk, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just to moisten. Beat on medium speed 3 minutes. Pour into greased and floured 10-cup Bundt pan.
2. Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely.
3. For the Chocolate Glaze, mix sugar, milk and butter in small saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add chocolate chips and vanilla; stir until chocolate chips are melted. Drizzle glaze over cooled cake. Sprinkle with coconut. Let stand until glaze is set.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.