Chorizo with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Cider
This delicious recipe for Chorizo with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Cider pairs perfectly with Adagio 2020 Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 Cup(s) Chopped onion
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup(s) Apple cider
- 2 McCormick® Bay Leaves
- 1 Pound(s) Spanish chorizo, cut diagonally into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 Cup(s) Sun-dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 Cup(s) Chopped fresh parsley, optional
1. Heat oil in medium saucepan on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until softened. Add paprika and garlic powder; cook 1 minute.
2. Stir in cider and bay leaves. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Add chorizo and sun-dried tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes longer. Remove bay leaves. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with hearty bread for dipping into the sauce.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.