Citrus Marinated Salmon
This delicious recipe for Citrus Marinated Salmon pairs perfectly with Gemme Cellars Citrinia.
- 1 Package McCormick® Grill Mates® Baja Citrus Marinade Mix
- 1/3 Cup(s) Orange juice
- 1/4 Cup(s) Olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Grated lime peel
- Juice of 1 lime (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Cilantro Leaves
- 2 Pound(s) Salmon fillets
1. Mix Marinade Mix, orange juice, oil, lime peel and juice, and cilantro in small bowl. Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 15 minutes. Remove salmon from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Broil or grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.