Citrus Salmon with Orange Relish
This delicious recipe for Citrus Salmon with Orange Relish pairs perfectly with le Cadeau Semi-Seco Sparkling Wine.
- 1/4 Cup(s) Orange juice
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Thyme Leaves, divided
- 4 Salmon fillets (about 1 pound)
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Grated orange peel
- 2 Seedless oranges, peeled, sectioned and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Chopped red bell pepper
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Chopped red onion
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Ginger
1. For the Salmon, mix orange juice, oil and 1 teaspoon of the thyme in small bowl. Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. For the Relish, mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix brown sugar, paprika, remaining 1/2 teaspoon thyme and salt in small bowl. Remove salmon from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Rub salmon evenly with paprika mixture. Place salmon on foil-lined baking pan.
3. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Or, grill salmon over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve salmon with Orange Relish.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.