This delicious recipe for Classic Meatloaf pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “XOXO” Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 2 Pound(s) Ground beef
- 1/2 Cup(s) Plain bread crumbs
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Pepper Black
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 Cup(s) French's® Tomato Ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg and seasonings in large bowl.
2. Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan. Pour ketchup over top.
3. Bake meatloaf 55 to 60 minutes or until cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.