Coconut Curry Rice
This delicious recipe for Coconut Curry Rice pairs perfectly with Glory Cellars 2018 Chardonnay.
4 (1 cup)
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Butter
- 2 Teaspoon(s) Curry powder
- 2 Teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Water
- 1 Can (14 ounces) lite coconut milk
- 1 Package ZATARAIN'S® Yellow Rice
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat. Add curry powder and sugar; cook and stir 30 seconds.
2. Pour water and coconut milk into saucepan. Bring to boil. Stir in Rice Mix; return to boil.
3. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.