This delicious recipe for Coconut Rice pairs perfectly with Fact 2017 Chardonnay.
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Jasmine rice
- 1 Can (13.66 ounces) Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
- 1 1/4 Cup(s) Water
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf, torn in half
- 1/8 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- Toasted flaked coconut, for garnish
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Rinse jasmine rice with water. Drain well. Set aside.
- Bring coconut milk, water, sugar, lime leaf and salt to boil in medium saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add rice; return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 18 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff rice with fork. Remove lime leaf pieces. Spoon rice into serving bowls. Sprinkle with toasted coconut and cilantro, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.