Crispy Bacon Cheddar Cheese Ball
This delicious recipe for Crispy Bacon Cheddar Cheese Ball pairs perfectly with Credia White Wine.
- 2 Package (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Black Pepper, Coarse Ground
- 6 Slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled, divided
- 2 Cup(s) Finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Cup(s) French's Crunchy Toppers, Red Pepper, divided
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh parsley
1. Mix cream cheese, garlic powder and pepper in large bowl until smooth. Add half of the bacon, cheese and 1 cup of the Red Peppers. Stir until well mixed.
2. Shape mixture into a ball. Mix remaining bacon, remaining Red Peppers and parsley in shallow dish. Roll cheese ball in mixture to coat evenly.
3. Serve immediately with desired crackers and dippers or refrigerate until ready to serve.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.