Crispy Fish Cakes
This delicious recipe for Crispy Fish Cakes pairs perfectly with the Table White Wine.
- 12 Ounce(s) Firm white fish fillets, cut into chunks
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste
- 1 Egg
- 8 Green beans, thinly sliced
- 4 Green onions, green parts only, thinly sliced
- 3 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Thai Kitchen® Premium Fish Sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon(s) Cornstarch
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- Thai Kitchen® Sweet Red Chili Sauce
1. Place fish, curry paste and egg in food processor; cover. Process until smooth. Set aside. Mix green beans, green onions and garlic in large bowl. Add fish sauce, cornstarch and sugar; stir to make a smooth paste. Add fish mixture; mix well. With lightly moistened hands, divide fish mixture into 1/4 cup portions and shape into thin patties.
2. Heat a wok or heavy skillet on medium-high heat; add oil. Fry patties in batches until golden brown on each side. (Do not overcook.) Drain on paper towels.
3. Serve warm or cold with Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce for dipping.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.