Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
This delicious recipe for Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole pairs perfectly with the Table Red Wine.
- 2 Cup(s) Shredded cooked chicken
- 1 Can (15 ounces) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup(s) Medium salsa verde, divided
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Cumin, Ground
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 4 Flour tortillas, 8-inch
- 1 Package (8 ounces) shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 1 Container (8 ounces) sour cream, divided
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix chicken, beans, 2/3 cup of the salsa verde, cumin, garlic powder and oregano in large bowl.
2. Spray 9-inch pie plate with no stick cooking spray. Place 1 of the tortillas in pie plate. Layer with 1/3 of the chicken mixture, 1/3 of the sour cream and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers of tortilla, chicken mixture, sour cream and cheese twice. Top with remaining tortilla, remaining 1/3 cup salsa verde and 1/2 cup cheese.
3. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.