Easy Shrimp Tacos
This delicious recipe for Easy Shrimp Tacos pairs perfectly with Somersville Cellars 2018 White Meritage.
4 (2 tacos)
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Oil
- 1 Pound(s) Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 8 Flour tortillas, 6-inch substitutions available
1. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp and Seasoning Mix; cook and stir 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
2. Serve shrimp in warmed tortillas with assorted toppings, such as sour cream, fresh cilantro, chopped tomato, chopped avocado, chopped red onion or lime wedges, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.