Garlic & Herb Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
This delicious recipe for Garlic & Herb Roasted Chicken and Vegetables pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars Merlot.
- 3 Pound(s) Bone-in chicken parts
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Olive oil, divided
- 2 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning, divided
- 2 Cup(s) Cut-up potatoes
- 1 Cup(s) Cut-up carrots
- 1 Cup(s) Chopped onions
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place chicken in shallow roasting pan. Brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the Seasoning all over chicken.
2. Toss vegetables in large bowl with remaining 1 tablespoon each oil and Seasoning. Arrange vegetables around chicken.
3. Bake 1 1/4 hours or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.