Gluten-Free McCormick® Meat Loaf
This delicious recipe for Gluten-Free McCormick® Meat Loaf pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Let’s Stay Home” Merlot.
- 2 Pound(s) Lean ground beef
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 Cup(s) Milk
- 1/4 Cup(s) Gluten-free dry bread crumbs
- 1 Package McCormick® Gluten-Free Meat Loaf Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 Cup(s) French's Tomato Ketchup, chili sauce or tomato sauce (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix all ingredients except ketchup in large bowl until well blended.
2. Shape meat mixture into a loaf. Place in foil-lined baking pan or 9×5-inch loaf pan. Top with ketchup, if desired.
3. Bake 1 hour or until cooked through.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.