Greek Pasta Salad with Cucumber Yogurt Dressing
This delicious recipe for Greek Pasta Salad with Cucumber Yogurt Dressing pairs perfectly with Table Rosé.
- 1/2 Cup(s) Cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 Cup(s) Plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Light mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Dill Weed
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 8 Ounce(s) Pasta, such as cellentani or gemelli
- 2 Cup(s) Broccoli florets
- 1 Cup(s) Heirloom cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 Cup(s) Thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 Cup(s) Pitted Kalamata olives, quartered
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Crumbled feta cheese
1. For the Cucumber Yogurt Dressing, place cucumber, yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder, dill, oregano and sea salt in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. For the Greek Pasta Salad, cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli during the last 1 minute of cooking. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
3. Place cooked pasta, broccoli, tomatoes and onions in large bowl. Add Cucumber Yogurt Dressing; toss gently to coat. Top with olives and feta cheese. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.