Grilled Curry-Lime Tuna with Toasted Coconut Sauce
This delicious recipe for Grilled Curry-Lime Tuna with Toasted Coconut Sauce pairs perfectly with Suburban Fracas Skirmish.
- 1 Package McCormick® Grill Mates® Mojito Lime Marinade Mix
- 2 Teaspoon(s) Grated lime peel
- 1/4 Cup(s) Fresh lime juice
- 1/4 Cup(s) Vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Curry Powder
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1 1/2 Pound(s) Tuna steaks , 3/4 to 1-inch thick
- 1 Cup(s) Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup(s) Plain Greek-style yogurt
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 Cup(s) Flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/3 Cup(s) Chopped fresh cilantro
1. Mix Marinade Mix, lime peel, lime juice, oil, curry powder and honey in small bowl. Reserve 4 tablespoons marinade. Place tuna in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade, turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place coconut milk, yogurt, mint and 2 tablespoons of the reserved marinade in blender container; cover. Blend on medium speed until smooth. Pour into small microwavable bowl. Set aside. Remove tuna from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Grill tuna over medium heat 2 to 4 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons reserved marinade. Warm sauce in microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until heated through. Spoon over tuna to serve. Sprinkle with toasted coconut and cilantro.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.