Grilled Fruit Sangria
Try this delicious Grilled Fruit Sangria cocktail with a dry red wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 1 Bottle of dry red wine
- 1 Cup(s) Orange juice
- 1/4 Cup(s) Orange-flavored liqueur such as Triple Sec
- 3 Seedless oranges, sliced crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 3 Limes, sliced crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 4 McCormick® Cinnamon Sticks
- Sugar or your favorite sweetener, to taste
- 2 Cup(s) Cold lemon-lime soda
- 3 Cup(s) Ice cubes
1. Dip fruit into sugar and grill over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly charred, turning occasionally.
2. Mix wine, orange juice, liqueur, cinnamon sticks and grilled fruit in large pitcher until well blended. Stir in sugar to taste, if desired.
3. Chill for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in soda and ice.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.