Grilled Italian Chicken Salad
This delicious recipe for Grilled Italian Chicken Salad pairs perfectly with the Table White Wine.
- 1 1/2 Pound(s) Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Cup(s) Lawry’s® Signature Italian Marinade with Garlic, Onion & Herbs, divided
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Cider vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1 Package (12 ounces) Romaine salad mix
- 1 Large cucumber, sliced
- 2 Medium plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup(s) Thinly sliced red onion
1. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
2. Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing with 1/4 cup of the remaining marinade. Cut chicken into thin slices.
3. Mix remaining 1/4 cup marinade, oil, vinegar and sugar. Toss salad mix and vegetables in large bowl. Top with chicken. Drizzle dressing over salad to serve.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.