Grilled Mojito Chicken Wings
This delicious recipe for Grilled Mojito Chicken Wings pairs perfectly with the Table White Wine.
- 1 Package McCormick® Grill Mates® Mojito Lime Marinade
- 1/4 Cup(s) Fresh lime juice
- 1/4 Cup(s) Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Agave nectar or honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Red Pepper, Crushed
- 3 Pound(s) Chicken wings
- 1/2 Cup(s) Agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 Cup(s) Fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Mint
1. For the Chicken Wings, mix Marinade Mix, lime juice, oil, agave nectar and red pepper in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons for brushing. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
2. Meanwhile, for the Mojito Lime Sauce, mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Set aside. Remove chicken wings from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Grill chicken wings over medium-high heat 15 to 18 minutes or until cooked through, turning frequently. Brush with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Discard any remaining marinade. Toss chicken wings with Mojito Lime Sauce before serving.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.