Grilled Sweet and Savory Pork Tenderloin
This delicious recipe for Grilled Sweet and Savory Pork Tenderloin pairs perfectly with Sun Fish 2018 Petite Sirah.
- 3 Tablespoon(s) Firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 2 Pork tenderloins, about 1 pound each
1. Mix sugar and seasoned salt. Coat pork evenly with seasoning mixture.
2. Grill pork over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes or until desired doneness, turning occasionally. Let pork stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin slices.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.