Grilled Swordfish & Cauliflower Skewers with Gunpowder Spice
This delicious recipe for Grilled Swordfish & Cauliflower Skewers with Gunpowder Spice pairs perfectly with Glo 2018 Gewurztraminer.
12 (1 skewer) Servings
- 1/4 Cup(s) Fig jam
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Water
- 1 Pound(s) Swordfish steaks, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 Cup(s) Cauliflower florets
- 1 Cup(s) Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Cup(s) Red pearl onions, peeled
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 1/4 Cup(s) Gunpowder Spice (Milagai Podi), plus more to serve
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Finely chopped fresh mint leaves
1. For the Fig Glaze, mix all ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Set aside.
2. For the skewers, place swordfish, cauliflower, tomatoes and red onion in large bowl. Add oil and Gunpowder Spice; toss gently to coat. Alternately thread swordfish and vegetables onto each of 12 skewers.
3. Grill skewers over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until swordfish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, turning halfway through grilling. Remove skewers from grill. Brush immediately with Fig Glaze. Sprinkle with additional Gunpowder Spice and mint to serve.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.