Grilled Vegetable Frittata
This delicious recipe for Grilled Vegetable Frittata pairs perfectly with Suburban Fracas Reprobate.
- 3 Cup(s) Leftover Grilled Seasoned Vegetables, chopped
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup(s) Milk
- 3/4 Teaspoon(s) Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 2 Medium plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Cup(s) Shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Heat large ovenproof nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add leftover vegetables; cook and stir 1 minute or until vegetables are heated through.
2. Beat eggs, milk and seasoned salt in medium bowl. Pour into skillet. Cook on medium-low heat without stirring 5 minutes or until eggs are set on bottom. Arrange sliced tomatoes on top of egg mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
3. Broil 4 to 5 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is lightly browned.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.