Ham and Cheese Skillet Frittata
This delicious recipe for Ham and Cheese Skillet Frittata pairs perfectly with le Cadeau Brut Sparkling Wine.
- 12 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup(s) Heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Garlic, Herb and Black Pepper and Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 Cup(s) Shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 Cup(s) Finely chopped, seeded tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 Cup(s) Diced ham steak
- 2 Cup(s) Packed baby spinach leaves
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix eggs, heavy cream, Seasoning, cheese and tomatoes in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Set aside.
2. Melt butter in 12-inch ovenproof skillet on medium heat. Add ham and spinach; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Pour in egg mixture, gently shaking pan to evenly distribute mixture. Cook, without stirring, about 3 minutes or until edges begin to set. Transfer skillet to oven.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until center of frittata is set. Remove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle top with additional shredded cheese, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.