Hot Pepper Blackened Turkey Burgers
This delicious recipe for Hot Pepper Blackened Turkey Burgers pairs perfectly with the Table Red Wine.
- 4 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Grill Mates® Hot Pepper Seasoning, divided
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 Pound(s) Ground turkey
- 4 Slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 Cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Fresh lime juice
- 4 Hamburger rolls
- 1 Ripe avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 Cup(s) Thinly sliced red onion
1. Mix 4 teaspoons of the Seasoning and brown sugar in small bowl. Shape ground turkey into 4 patties. Coat surface of each patty evenly with seasoning mixture.
2. Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 165°F). Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed.
3. Mix mayonnaise, lime juice and remaining 1/4 teaspoon Seasoning in small bowl. Spread on rolls. Serve burgers on rolls topped with avocado and red onion.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.