Indian Curry & Yogurt-Marinated Chicken
This delicious recipe for Indian Curry & Yogurt-Marinated Chicken pairs perfectly with Hypersensitive Vinotype wines.
- 1 Cup(s) Plain yogurt
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Curry Powder
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Onions, Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Black Pepper, Coarse Ground
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 1/2 Pound(s) Boneless skinless chicken breasts
1. Mix all ingredients except chicken in medium bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing.
2. Place chicken in large resealable bag. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Massage chicken and marinade for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing with reserved marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.